Summer is the best time of the year! It is simply designed to enjoy swimming. Of course, the best thing is the sea, a clean lake or a river. But it is not always possible to go to the beach or water park. But I want something. Especially when guests or relatives come and have a barbecue in the garden. In this case, a frame pool comes to the rescue. This is a compromise and the best option for any household. It is serviced without problems. It is easy to assemble and disassemble. It has a pretty good water filtration system. and in this article from Wowcher we will answer the question: how to choose a quality pool. Go!
No. 1. Frame Type
Prefabricated frame pools, depending on the design features, can be divided into the following types:
- rod. The frame is made of vertical and horizontal stiffeners. Vertical racks are threaded through special sleeves on a vinyl cover, horizontal bars are attached to them. The design is simple and quick to assemble, but it is used mainly for pools of not very great depth;
- sectional or sheet. The frame is assembled from metal or plastic modules, which are fixed to each other by locking or bolts, a PVC cover is stretched inside, which is attached thanks to special fittings. Such pools are stronger and more durable, they are easier to clean.
As a general information, a few words about frame stationary pools. These are monolithic structures that are made of plastic or composite materials. They are designed for a permanent installation site, they last about 15 years, subject to appropriate care.
However, great pools can be ordered from the Wowcher online store.
No. 2. Advantages and disadvantages
The frame pool, as the name implies, consists of a frame and a PVC bowl. The framework can be rod or sheet. Its individual elements are firmly fixed to each other, after which a bowl is attached to them. The latter, as a rule, is made of two layers of vinyl and one layer of polyester. It is highly durable and can easily withstand up to 50 tons of water. Therefore, frame pools can be of a decent scale and not be inferior in terms of comfort to stationary counterparts.
The main advantages of the frame pool:
- resistance to mechanical damage;
- resistance to temperature extremes, frost and sunlight;
- decent service life, especially in comparison with inflatable pools. With proper care, the frame model will last about 10 years;
- a wide variety of shapes and sizes;
- not the highest price;
- relative ease of transportation and installation. Depending on the skill and size of the pool, installation will take from 1 hour to 2 days;
- most models can be moved from one place to another.
Among the shortcomings, only the complexity of installing additional equipment is noted. If you still cannot decide which pool is better, frame or inflatable, answer yourself the question for what purposes the design will be mainly used. For children under 7 years old, an inflatable pool would be ideal, and for a full-fledged family holiday, it is better to choose a frame pool, if, of course, you have certain funds. Great pools can be ordered from the Wowcher online store.
Number 3. Seasonal & Frost Resistant Frame Pools
Depending on the possibility of using frame pools in winter, they are divided into seasonal and frost-resistant (all-weather). Sometimes, stationary structures are distinguished into a separate group.
Seasonal frame pools are intended for operation only in the summer and are subject to disassembly in the fall. This is a good option for those who do not want to organize the preparation of the pool for “wintering”. Such pools are distinguished by their low price and lightweight frame. A pool of this type can be ordered from the Wowcher online store.
Frost-resistant frame pools are distinguished by a stronger reinforced frame and a thick film. Due to this, the design can easily endure prolonged exposure to negative temperatures.
Among the main advantages: high strength, no need to disassemble the structure before each winter. And also a decent durability – up to 15 years.
In this article from Wowcher, we have covered only a few aspects of framed pools. Further, we will continue to develop this topic, as it always remains relevant. In the meantime, go to the Wowcher online store and order the things you need!