There are amino acids, natural substances and enzymes that are essential for people involved in sports. This is especially true for weightlifters, bodybuilders and so on. One of these enzymes, introduced in 1836 as an unknown component of skeletal muscle, was creatine.
In the history of bodybuilding and weightlifting, it appeared in the early 90s of the 20th century, when it was proven that its daily intake restores and gradually increases muscle tissue by 20% faster. Creatine is an essential element for the body. At its core, it is a nitrogen-containing carboxylic acid. Foremost – a source of energy. The main property of a substance is the saturation of cells with water molecules. Let’s learn more with FoodSpring!
How Does Creatine Affect Our Bodies?
It is creatine that helps us cope with pain and physical discomfort. In addition, the element helps to strengthen the joints and tendons and replenishes the energy reserve.
The use of this substance affects:
- Strength and endurance. During heavy training, the body first of all turns to this particular source of energy. Thus, ATP and glycogen are saved, which increases strength indicators and allows you to quickly move on to increasing the load. Greater efficiency is observed on the example of short-term sports performance.
- Muscle volume. With the constant intake of creatine, the muscles increase and acquire roundness due to the accumulation of fluid in the cells. In this case, an increase in exclusively dry mass, without fat, occurs.
- The rate of recovery and growth of muscle tissue. The element improves the quality of the muscle nutrient medium, thereby providing a supply of glycogen and building material.
- Vessels. The use of this substance helps to lower cholesterol levels, which prevents the occurrence of myocardial infarction and other vascular diseases.
- A heart. Creatine naturally regulates the correct rhythm of contractions.
The supplement helps to avoid muscle breakdown during drying. For weight loss, it can be used, but only when the intensity of training increases. Otherwise, it is useless for fat burning. Although the effect of the substance is associated with the production of testosterone, its use is not prohibited for women; however, the result is not as good as for men. Creatine distributed by FoodSpring is a natural source of energy. It is extremely useful and effective during hard and exhausting workouts.
How To Take This Supplement?
The daily dose of an actively involved athlete is 2-4 grams of creatine. To get it, you need to eat at least 200 grams of beef or other red meat. This is quite difficult, as there is an over strain of all internal organs. They will receive a complex set of fats and proteins that need to be further processed.
The daily dose is 3-5 grams. We are talking about creatine monohydrate, the most effective supplement with the highest content of this substance. It may be in the form of powder, tablets or capsules. This compound is also often included in pre-workout supplements, so if you use one of them, it is quite possible that you do not need to purchase anything extra.
It is recommended to take creatine on an empty stomach, for example, immediately after a workout. Getting into the body in the process of digestion of other food, the substance can be destroyed without fulfilling the final goal. Also, caffeine-containing products can neutralize the effect of the drug. On the days between workouts, eating every two hours, it is appropriate to drink a portion before one of the meals. Creatine dissolves well in warm water, juice, milk, it is appropriate to add it to protein shakes.
An interesting feature of creatine is that it is better absorbed with an increased level of insulin; therefore, it is advisable to use it with fast carbohydrates. And this is mostly sweet, which all people who watch their figure are afraid of like fire, which is not always justified. As a healthier substitute, you can use honey or molasses. In addition, many creatine products already contain glucose in their composition.
It is worth noting that, sometimes, with asthma, allergies, or people with kidney failure, it is necessary to consult your doctor. Moreover, before you start taking supplements, you need to go to a sports nutrition specialist or a sports doctor who will describe in detail the whole range of supplements for you: how, when and in what sequence they should be taken. Anyway, you can always find all of them on FoodSpring!
To order all the most necessary supplements for a more effective training process, follow the fixed link to the FoodSpring website!