Are you tired of relying on multiple platforms to process financial transactions? If so, Revolut might be the answer.
Revolut offers a one-stop service for all financial matters. It provides everything you need to save money and send payments. You will also be able to freely spend and transfer money to another country without delays and huge commissions.
If you are interested, then read this article to the end! And we will take a closer look at Revolut. It is worth mentioning that this mobile application provides comprehensive support for both personal and business accounts.
Revolut stands out from almost all international payment platforms with its functionality. It offers features that make it one of the fastest growing and fastest financial apps on the market.
Well, let’s dive into the details.
Revolut: A Brief Overview
As we said above, Revolut is the fastest growing digital payment system. It offers an impressive amount of built-in features and extras, but where did it all start?
Launched in 2015, Revolut is a response to a consumer who was often frustrated by unfair conversion rates. This is waiting for dissatisfaction with high interest rates for transferring and receiving money abroad. What started as just a prepaid card and app quickly expanded to include a wide range of features. Currently, over 5 million users around the world use the platform to manage their finances.
The multi-currency debit card and its free supplement are designed to put money management back in the hands of the account holder. Also, help to establish cash management and provide the maximum level of comfort in matters of statistics, tracking income and expenses. But the most important thing that this payment system provides is maximum account security.
An important aspect is that there are no large commissions on the exchange rate. Everything is very transparent and honest. With Revolut, you can always convert finances without inflated interest rates. This is beneficial, first of all, to legal entities that do not lose on transactions.
So, while Revolut is a digital payment service at its core, its sheer amount of functionality makes it so much more than just a good app. Whether you are a business owner, an employee or a freelancer working for a foreign company, a secure way to send money is a prerequisite for functioning in a free market. Of course, there are various force majeure and unforeseen situations, but Revolut copes with them effectively.
- It’s very quick to set up: you can create an account within minutes, and from setup to approval, you rarely have to wait more than a couple of days.
- No credit checks are required to create an account.
- You get access to a free multi-currency current account with the ability to store up to 30 different currencies.
- You do not incur any fees for using the card abroad.
- The app is very user friendly.
- You will have unsurpassed control over all aspects of your finances.
- There is no overdraft, so there is no risk of accidentally falling into the red.
- You get access to 24/7 customer support.
- It’s easy to save money with the Revolute “storage” feature.
- Great Fraud Prevention Tools
- The budget feature works well to keep track of not only how much you’re spending, but where you’re spending, to identify areas where you could tighten your belt.
In subsequent publications, we will analyze the Revolut payment system in more detail. In the meantime, follow the pinned link to the Revolut website.